Rules governing the use of the website
Terms and Conditions
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the website’s owner. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee on the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
- By submitting our web form, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS may come from a third-party platform.
Cancellation and Refund policy
In case you change your mind and would like to cancel services, please note the following refund policy:
- If the cancellation request is received within 5 days of making the payment and at least 30 days before the date of departure, 100% of the fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received after 5 working days of making the payment and at least 30 days before the date of departure, a 10% admin fee will be deducted.
- If the cancellation request is received after delivery of any of the pre-departure services, a 20% fee will be deducted.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation request is received less than 30 days before the date of departure to Canada.
- Note: The refund amount will be reflected in/ transmitted to the same account from which the transaction amount was paid.